The CDC has implemented daily health screenings for all venues as a requirement to resume operations.
- These venues are mandated to have all staff members respond to standard questions and record their temperature.
- The staff members must pass screening before entering the premises
- Temp ProtectTM is a mobile application that screens individuals and generates a QR code for location scanning.
- The individuals’ responses to health questions are linked to their temperature and QR code.
- The data is then encrypted and stored in a secure AWS cloud environment.
- Staff members are provided a 1-day work permit and must re-certify daily.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How Temp Protect Works
Captured via an Android or iOS device.
At the venue, temperature is taken with either a handheld, wireless or thermal device.
Upon completion of the screening, staff will receive their certification.
Switching to The Connect Suite™ solved a number of issues we were having. We stopped using Hotschedules Logbook and saw an immediate rise in issues being dealt with, tasks being completed, our sites being cleaner and our onsite managers being happier with employees who were held accountable without having to be micromanaged every minute of the day.
Jim McMahon, Director of Operations | The Potent Potables Project